We are Open
We are excited to be reopening our doors to take care of your dental needs. We will begin scheduling all dental appointments. Our team will be following ADA guidelines to make sure we all stay safe while getting you back to the treatment you need. Your appointment may look a little different, but we are prepared to see you and treat your dental needs in the safest possible environment. Please see additional steps we are taking in our practices to ensure your safety.
- Frequent handwashing
- Clean masks and gloves with each patient
- Increased frequency of thorough cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the office
- Instructing team members to stay home if they’ve traveled to high risk areas or if they have any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Taking the temperature of all team members before each shift
- Removing communal items that may carry the virus (magazines, toys, and beverage stations)
- Our team members will greet you at the door to check you in & take your temperature using a forehead thermometer
- A team member will ask a series of questions to assess your risk level of exposure to COVID-19. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you are determined to be high risk
- Guests accompanying patients to their appointments will be asked to stay outside of the practice. Exceptions will be made for children and patients needing assistance. In these cases, each patient will be limited to one guest.
- We ask all our valued patients to arrive on time, not early.
Please give us a call if you have any questions, or to schedule an appointment and if you develop any cold symptoms prior to your appointment, please consider rescheduling.
About Our Office
The DentalWorks - Concord facility is conveniently located in Kannapolis, NC. Open and airy, we invite new and existing patients to our facility. Equipped with the latest dental technologies, every aspect was configured with the patient at the forefront. Our patients first experience starts with a warm welcoming from our front desk staff, where patients are promptly checked in. We offer several examination rooms, along with a consultation space. Our treatment room is prepared with the most advanced dental equipment to ensure that every individual has a comfortable and painless appointment. Our team invites you to visit our sprawling dental practice, DentalWorks - Concord in Kannapolis, so that we can provide you the treatment you deserve.